at the Chair for Pharmaceutical technology (Group of Prof. Winter)
The research group at the Chair of Pharmaceutical technology in LMU is focused on all aspects of formulations research and delivery of biologicals. The physical and chemical stability is a major concern during the development of new protein drugs. Therefore, we are interested in every aspect of protein stability, formulation and analytics.
Your work will be related to the development and use of high-throughput techniques used to study the protein chemical degradation in different formulations.
What we offer
- A Master/Internship position working on novel approaches to study the protein chemical stability;
- Excellent infrastructure and access to state-of-the-art techniques;
- Excellent supervision by researchers experienced in the field;
- A friendly, interactive and international lab environment;
What should you bring
- High level of motivation, self-discipline and interest in science;
- Background in either Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy or Biology;
- Previous experience with protein analytics and protein stability studies will be considered an advantage;
- Fluency in English and/or German;
For more information:
Prof. Gerhard Winter - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hristo Svilenov – email@example.com
Feel free to apply directly by sending a CV and a short explanation why you would like to join our group.