Specialist library for chemistry and pharmacy reopened
Munich, May 04, 2020
The Library of Chemistry and Pharmacy will open its doors again on Monday, May 4th, 2020, of course in compliance with the currently applicable strict safety and hygiene rules.
After the university library of the LMU had implemented the specifications of the Bavarian State Ministry for Science and Art and closed all locations from Saturday, March 14, 2020, the individual locations of the UB have been gradually opening again since April 21, 2020, but only for purposes of borrowing and returning books. The reading rooms with their bookshelves and workplaces, as well as the copiers and scanners are still not accessible to the public.
The stocks of the specialist library must be ordered via the UB online catalog:
Please note the following:
- First log on to the online catalog by entering your user number and password; Before researching, the correct location must be selected from the pulldown menu: Specialist library. Chemistry and pharmacy; the associated signatures begin with 1801 /… or 1899 /…
Reservations for borrowed books can also be made in this way.
- The number of loans per user is limited to a total of 10 media, including books that have already been borrowed and noted in the user account.
- The books will be delivered to the library within two working days.
- The books ordered must be picked up within 10 days, otherwise the order is invalid.
- Please bring your LMUcard or valid library card to collect the ordered books.
- We ask you to wear mouth and nose protection.
- Please note the changed opening times: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the specialist library:
Tel .: 089 / 2180-77060
Your library team