Examination offices of the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy

Contacts for student affairs in

  • applications for the Bachelor "Chemistry and Biochemistry"
  • all study programs in Chemistry: Bachelor, Master, Teaching, and minor subject
  • transcripts for Bachelor-, Master-, Teaching-programs and Erasmus
Mrs Priselac, +49 89 2180-77179
Mrs Schäfer, +49 89 2180-77778

Butenandtstr. 5-13, Haus F
81377 München
Bldg. F, Room F5.018
Office hours: Mo - Thu 8.30 - 12.00 a.m. and by appointment


Contacts in the Examinations Office

  • application for the Master program in Chemistry
  • registrations for the Bachelor Thesis, Examinations und Master Thesis
  • Bachelor- and Master certificates
  • applications to the Examinations Committee
Mrs Ebert, +49 89 2180-77910
Mrs Gerstberger, +49 89 2180-77911

Butenandtstr. 5-13, Haus F
81377 München
Bldg. F, Room F 5.020
Office hours: Mo - Thu 8:30 - 12:00 a.m. and by appointment

Contacts in the Examinations Office

  • application for the Master program in Biochemistry
  • registrations for the Examinations und Master Thesis
  • Master certificates
  • applications to the Examinations Committee

Frau Dr. Johanna Turck
Genzentrum und Institut für Biochemie
Feodor-Lynen-Str. 25, Haus A
81377 München
Raum 4.55
+49 89 2180-76979

Ayse Ergönenc, Jutta Schmid
Butenandtstr. 7, 81377 München
Bldg. C, Room C0.007
Tel. +49 (0)89/2180-77205, Fax -77994

Office hours:
Mo: 10:00 - 13:00 Uhr
Di: 13:00 - 15:00 Uhr
Mi: 10:00 - 13:00 Uhr
Do: 10:00 -13:00 Uhr
Fr: geschlossen

General Formalities

For e-mail contact with the Examination Offices, please use your LMU e-mail address (...@campus.lmu.de or ...@cup.uni-muenchen.de) and always state your matriculation number and degree program.

  • Submission of applications etc.
    Please sign and submit the relevant PDF forms. Informal applications can also be submitted.
  • Collecting the certificate
    The certificate or documents can only be collected in person or by an authorized representative. Unfortunately, it is not possible to send them by post.
  • Transcripts
    You can view the account statements for Bachelor's, Master's and teaching degrees online. If you require a signed account statement, please let us know by email.
  • Examination deadlines etc.
    The state parliament has amended the Bavarian Higher Education Act to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic: For students enrolled in the summer semester 2020, winter semester 2020/21, summer semester 2021 and/or winter semester 2021/22 and not on leave of absence, an individual standard period of study deviating from the standard period of study and extended applies.

    The summer semester 2020, the winter semester 2020/21, the summer semester 2021 and the winter semester 2021/22 do not count as semesters of study for the purpose of complying with standard dates and deadlines from the examination regulations.
    This means that if you were enrolled in one of these semesters and were not on leave of absence, you have more time to complete the GOP or your studies.

BAföG certificates

If you are receiving BAföG during your studies, you will typically need a certificate of achievement after the fourth semester. We can positively certify your achievements if you have achieved at least 84 ECTS at the end of the fourth semester of your Bachelor's degree. In the Chemistry teaching degree program, you must have achieved at least 33 ECTS at the end of the fourth semester.

Please submit the completed form 5 (from the BAföG office) to the respective student secretariat. Make sure beforehand that all credits are listed in your online account statement.

Power of attorney for certificate collection, registration, etc.

You can deposit a power of attorney for the certificate documents, for the registration or submission of theses, etc., in person at the Examinations Office.
[[ Here is a template for the power of attorney (PDF, 48 KB).
You can also send us this power of attorney by post together with a copy of your ID document. The person named in the power of attorney must identify themselves when collecting the documents.


You can obtain a duplicate in the event of loss or change of name. Please submit the following application for a duplicate (PDF, 179 KB).
A duplicate will not be issued for name changes due to marriage.

Notarized copies

You can have copies of your certificate documents certified at your local authority (in Munich at the district administration office, German embassies abroad also certify copies).

Some universities abroad (preferably in the USA) require certified copies of certificates to be sent directly from the examination office in sealed envelopes. In this case, please bring a fully addressed and stamped envelope together with the original certificate to us. We will then certify and send the copies.