For full list of Publications, please see Google Scholar.
- N. Kazerouni, M. Guenther, B. C. Thompson, and T. Ameri, Chapter “Ternary sensitization of organic solar cells, a multifunctional concept to boost power conversion efficiency” of book “Emerging Photovoltaic Technologies Photophysics and Devices”, Edited by Carlito Ponseca carlito, Pan Stanford Publishing, 2019.
- J. D. Perea Ospina, S. Langner, T. Ameri, and C. J. Brabec, Chapter “Solubility and miscibility for diluted polymers and their extension to organic semiconductors” of book “The encyclopedia of physical organic chemistry, 5 Volume Set”, Edited by Zerong Wang, John Wiley & Sons, 2017.
- T. Ameri, M. Forster, U. Scherf, C. J. Brabec, Chapter “Near-Infrared Sensitization of Polymer/Fullerene Solar Cells: Controlling the Morphology and Transport in Ternary Blends” of book "Elementary Processes in Organic Photovoltaics", Edited by Karl Leo, Springer, 2016.
- N. Li, T. Ameri, C. J. Brabec, Chapter “A review on highly efficient organic tandem solar cells” of book “Solar cell materials, devices and systems”, CRC Press, 2015.
- C. N. Hoth, A. Seemann, R. Steim, T. Ameri, H. Azimi, C. J. Brabec, Chapter “Printed Organic Solar Cells” of book “Solar Cell Materials: Developing Technologies”, John Wiley & Sons, 2014.